Delivery Policy 2019
In order to ensure that claims for damages in transit are correctly handled we would kindly ask that goods received are subject to the following procedure.
- A visual inspection of each pallet’s wrapping to ensure the pallet has arrived in good condition.
Please check for:
No fork lift or other holes in the wrapping or significant “shifting” of the pallet which you suspect may result in product damage. If the pallet wrapping has been compromised further checks should be carried out to ensure that the outer facing cartons are not damaged.
If the boxes are damaged by puncture, over compression, water or splits you should indicate this on the dispatch note. You have the right to reject the delivery or make further inspection. In any case this MUST be recorded on the delivery note when signed for by the receiver failure to do this will invalidate any claim.
- We cannot accept signed for UNCHECKED as a basis for any claim.
- If possible photographic evidence of any damage at the time and point of delivery will assist in any claim.
- You have the right to refuse all or part of a delivery at the pallet level if you feel the delivery is
- Without exception all claims must be reported with any supporting data in writing to email@example.com within 48 hours or 2 working days.